Easy Optical is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Easy Optical may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st of May 2016.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
2. Contact information including email address
3. Demographic information such as postcode and address
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the Information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Internet Explorer 7.x
Start Internet Explorer
Under the Tools menu, click Internet Options
Click the Privacy tab
Click the Advanced button
Put a check mark in the box for Override Automatic Cookie Handling, put another check mark in the Always accept session cookies box
Restart Internet Explore
Internet Explorer 6.x
Select Internet Options from the Tools menu
Click on the Privacy tab
Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to Medium) under Settings. Click OK
Click on the Tools-menu in Mozilla
Click on the Options... item in the menu - a new window open
Click on the Privacy selection in the left part of the window. (See image below)
Expand the Cookies section
Check the Enable cookies and Accept cookies normally checkboxes
Save changes by clicking Ok.
Click on the Tools menu in Opera
Click on the Preferences... item in the menu - a new window open
Click on the Privacy selection near the bottom left of the window. (See image below)
The Enable cookies checkbox must be checked, and Accept all cookies should be selected in the "Normal cookies" drop-down
Save changes by clicking Ok
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
2. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties
which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us. See our contacts page for details.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.