We're confident that our quality assurance procedures and attention to detail will mean that you'll be very happy with your new pair of glasses and, if appropriate, that the prescriptions details entered on your order will be accurate.
Nevertheless, if for some reason you're not entirely happy you are entitled to a no questions asked refund when you return your glasses within 30 days of delivery, subject to our Returns Policy (see below).
For items with prescription lenses or any bespoke lenses (with tints, photochromic, etc) we are unable to refund the cost of lenses, as these are customised to your requirements. In this case the price of the frame less a 10% restocking fee will be deducted.
To make a return, please contact our Customer Service Department at [email protected] to obtain our return address details, and our support team will provide this to you within 1 business day.
Unfortunately we cannot cover the postage cost of customer returns in the case of unwanted items.
1. All returns must be returned in their unworn, original condition, with all original materials sent by Easy Optical.
2. Please use the same shipping box and pack your glasses securely. Be sure to include your name, contact information, order number and the reason for the return.
3. We recommend shipping your return by a traceable method.
4. You must notify us within 15 days of receiving the item that you would like to cancel your order.
5. The item must then be received by us within 15 days of the cancellation date.
5. Once your return is received, we will contact you by email to confirm the receipt of your returned glasses and proceed with the refund.
6. We will process your refund within 10 working days.
7. If a customer is advised that the lens package is not appropriate for their prescription, but continues with their choice of lens package then the glasses are not eligible for return.