This website is operated by Easy Optical. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Easy Optical, Company number 10147973, VAT registration number 243 2233 44. Easy Optical offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By submitting an order to Easy Optical you confirm that
1. You are 18 years or over of age and not registered blind or partially sighted.
2. You are in possession of a valid prescription issued by a suitably qualified professional after an eye exam with the last 2 years (or 1 year if you are aged 70 or over).
3. As part of your order, you will supply us with accurate and complete details of this valid prescription, including Pupillary Distance (PD) and any additional notes.
Orders to Easy Optical must be submitted via our website www.easyoptical.com
Please ensure that you have read and understood our terms and conditions, and check that all details in your Order including any prescription details are accurate and complete before submitting your order
Submission of an order represents an offer to purchase Goods from Easy Optical and does not mean we have accepted your order for Goods.
Orders for prescription glasses are only accepted by us when the order has been reviewed and authorised by a dispensing optician and your payment has been processed.
We may contact you to verify the details of your prescription
Prior to accepting an order we may, at our discretion:
1. Request that you send us a copy of your written prescription
2. Contact, or request that you contact, the Optical professional who provided your current prescription to verify and/or discuss the prescription details.
3. Request that you obtain your PD (pupillary distance) measurement from your Optician. In the absence of providing us with an accurate PD measurement you accept that we will use an appropriate average PD measurement for Single Vision and Multifocal lenses as determined by our Dispensing Optician.
4. Request that you obtain a new prescription from your Optician prior to proceeding with your order.
Prices and Payment
All prices on our website (outside the United States of America and Canada) are inclusive of any VAT (Value Added Tax).
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We will make our best efforts to ensure the accuracy of the prices and price related information stated in our current catalog and on the site.
Nevertheless, we can not guarantee that there will not be a mistake in the pricing for the Goods on our site. In this case you will be notified by us of the mistake before payment is processed and you will have the option to accept the correct price or cancel the order.
For prescription glasses, the dispensing Optician may recommend Goods that incur an additional cost to that included in your order. In this case you will be notified by us of the mistake before payment is processed and you will have the option to accept the correct price or cancel the order.
In some countries where we deliver to there may be rules imposed locally that charge import taxes to the purchaser. Easy Optical is unable to provide any refunds for such costs and these are the responsibility of the customer.
Klarna Payment Option
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
· Pay later.
· Slice it.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarna's privacy statement.
Delivery and Carriage
We will make reasonable efforts to deliver your Goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted by us.
You will be notified by e-mail when the Goods have been dispatched.
Delivery of the Order shall be complete when we deliver the Goods to the address provided by you when the order was placed.
In case of non-delivery, if Easy Optical or the courier are at fault, you will be offered the choice of re-delivery or a refund.
Copyright and Trademarks
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it.
Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The "Easy Optical" trade name, or any other trade marks (whether unregistered or registered) set out on our site are the intellectual property rights of Easy Optical
and must not be used or reproduced without our prior written consent.
Your Right to Cancel
Under the United Kingdom’s Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract at any point from the time of ordering until seven working days after delivery.
If you wish to cancel a contract, you should send notice of your cancellation to Easy Optical by email, letter or fax.
If your order has been dispatched you will need to return the Goods to Easy Optical.
In the event of cancellation you shall return the products and any items and packaging accompanying the Goods to us within 30 days of receiving the Goods.
Refunds will take place within and no later than 30 days from the date we receive the returned goods.
No amount shall be refunded if:
1. The Goods are not received by Easy Optical in "as new" condition.
2. Easy Optical has not received full payment for the Goods.
3. The customer is in breach of these terms and conditions.